Silicon Sputtering Targets
Sil'tronix specializes in producing high purity monocrystalline Silicon sputtering targets with the highest possible density and smallest possible average grain sizes for use in semiconductor, chemical vapor deposition (CVD) and physical vapor deposition (PVD) display and optical applications.
Our standard Silicon Sputtering Targets for thin film are available in monocrystalline mono-block, dimensions up to 150 mm with hole drill locations and threading, beveling, grooves and backing designed to work with both older sputtering devises as well as the latest process equipment, such as large area coating for solar energy or fuel cells and flip-chip applications.
Research sized targets are also produced as well as custom sizes. All targets are analyzed using best demonstrated techniques including X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF), Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometry (GDMS), and Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP).
We can also provide targets outside this range in addition to just about any size rectangular, annular, or oval target.
Our products can be manufactured according to your specifications.
- Crystal: Very high Purity Si
- Doping: P-type,N-type or Intrinsec
- Orientation: <100>, however any other orientations are possible
- Resistivity: 10-50 ohm/cm, any other resistivity is possible
- Diameter: from 10 to 150mm
- Thickness: from 0.5mm up to 10 mm
- Surface: simply etched or top side optical polished
- Quality: Inspection, cleaned for use in vacuum.
- Packing: Packing costs are included in the price
Theoretical Density: 2.33g/cm3
Thermal Conductivity (20°C): 125.6W/m.K
Thermal Expansion (0°C): 2.6 10-6/K
Melting point 1410°C