Sil'tronix produces Cz (Czochralski) or FZ (Float Zone) silicon wafers, in all diameters from 1'' to 6''.
We also customize wafers to accommodate the individual needs of our customers (size, off cut, accurate resistivity).
We polish our wafers by ourselves, in order to meet or exceed the standards of Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI).Sil'tronix maintains a large inventory of Cz, FZ, low defect, ultra-flat and ultra-thin wafers.
On request, we can propose some combination between oxidation, nitridation and metals coating on the same silicon wafer. For example, we can made nitridation after oxidation on one wafer, or we can made oxidation on one side of the wafer and metallization on the other side.
- Orientation – flat or crystal
- Shaping wafers into (pseudo) squares
- Machining – from ingots, blocks or wafers
- Slicing – Diamond ID Saw (slice by slice)
- Dicing minimum size 1.5x1.5mm²
- Laser marking
- Chemical etch Polishing
- Special chemical treatment