Sil’Tronix Silicon Technologies was created by three highly skilled persons, issued from semiconductor industry:
- Serge PETRI, PhD: has spent its entire career, 40y+, within silicon industry including the photovoltaic one; he started up several companies in this domain.
- Didier PIQUE, PhD: has been working for 15 years for Applied Materials and more than 10 years in new materials for semiconductor industry. He started companies in this field of new materials and got several awards from French organisations.
- Hervé POIREL: today general manager of Acerde, has started up companies providing services and machines for semiconductor industry for the past 20 years.
Our company is specialized in silicon parts and wafers. We control all the manufacturing stages from crystal pulling up to wafer finishing and dicing.
We are experts in:
- Silicon blocks and parts for the following applications: X-Ray Diffraction, Infrared analysis, synchrotron, optic research, neutron beams and sources
- Ultra-fin wafers for applications such as clock manufacturers, MEMS, micromechanics
- Full Custom Silicon wafers, from 1” to 6”, with customers specific orientation, resistivity, diameter, thickness, surface treatment, including an additional active layer like SiO2, Si3N4 or even metallic oxide.
Our plant is a 20.000 square feet facility with a class 100 clean room, located in the French Alps close to Geneva.
Silicon wafers manufacturing, silicon blocks, zero background holder, Zero Diffraction Plate, Silicon sputtering targets, monochromator, sagittal focusing crystal, mirrors and blocks refurbishment.